Key client management
Although it is not uncommon for professional firms to have some form of key client programme, a frequent complaint is that these programmes do not accelerate business growth as quickly as desired. Often this is because firms identify too many key clients and deliver too little value to them to change the fundamentals of the client relationship.
Meridian West can help you firm to:
- Design or refresh a key client programme infrastructure that works for your firm and its client
- Define the roles and responsibilities of the account manager in your firm
- Capture independent feedback from clients and map opportunities in their sector to feed into account planning
- Gain more value from existing account planning to increase your span of work with clients
- Using technology to support more efficient key client management