Management structures and organisation design
Too many professional firms still operate in silos despite repeated efforts to break down internal barriers to collaboration. It is not uncommon for the management structure or organisation design of a firm to get in the way of sound leadership and agile decision-making. With this in mind, many firms have made fundamental changes in recent years to become more streamlined and client-focused.
Meridian West can help your firm to:
- Design an organisational structure that allows you to serve clients in a joined-up, consistent way
- Review the effectiveness of your existing management and governance structures
- Identify where improvements to business process and information flows can improve internal collaboration, client experience and firm profitability
- Undertake independent consultation on possible changes to any existing structures with your internal stakeholders, recommend and implement changes
- Provided tailored training or coaching to leaders to ensure they maximise their contribution within the existing leadership structure