“45% of decision makers and 48% of C-Suite executives are directly influenced by thought leadership when making a purchase decision.”
LinkedIn/Edelman Research, 2018
Online searches play a key part in how professional and financial services are now sourced. Your online presence can help you to position your firm and your professionals as ‘go to’ experts.
Clients expect professionals to:
- Provide timely, relevant thought leadership
- Communicate their expertise via their LinkedIn profile
These skills are not usually taught until several years post-qualification, creating a major hurdle in career and client relationship development.
This workshop is interactive so no time is wasted. Participants will be able to work on their LinkedIn profiles and activities ‘live’ during the session.
Content and learning outcomes
Participants will learn how to:
- Take guidance from other professionals who have positioned themselves as experts via LinkedIn through case studies
- Use LinkedIn profiles as tools for attracting potential clients
- Optimise your profile so potential clients find you easily
- Highlight your expertise via your profile
- Share thought leadership content and attract ideal prospect engagement
- Understand LinkedIn etiquette so you are confident when using LinkedIn
- The workshop is a half-day in duration and is for a maximum of 12 people
- Participants can be:
- From the same client team / practice group or across the firm
- Of a similar level of experience