We enable you to create good ideas and take them to clients
Firms that educate prospective clients tend to be viewed as true experts, not only in their own field but in issues that matter to clients. They are perceived to highlight opportunities, add real value and offer solutions rather than simply parrot the relevant legislation. A well executed thought leadership programme supports firms by enabling them to share their knowledge and expertise, and support their business development.
Thought leadership comes in many forms, but genuine thought leadership always delivers relevant, insightful content to clients. Meridian West have run thought leadership programmes for over 17 years for a range of clients including Pinsent Masons, Allen & Overy, BDO and Grant Thornton. Our practical experience, knowledge and research capabilities delivers high quality, cutting edge content to our clients.
What participants will learn
- What thought leadership really is
- What represents good thought leadership
- How to plan a thought leadership campaign
- How to secure internal buy-in
- How to select and prioritise relevant issues
- Developing hypotheses
- Qualitative and quantitative research options
- How to present your findings to clients
The workshop includes the use of different media to repurpose content and deliver it by way of a blended approach, in bite-sized pieces that are easily digested or a more structured format as appropriate.
Content and learning outcomes
Participants will be expected to do c. 30 minutes of pre-reading including:
- A case study – developed by your firm, based on a Meridian West template
- Meridian West research / your firm’s own client feedback
Logistics and cost
- The workshop is for groups of 8 – 15 people
- Participants can be from marketing, business development, research professionals, subject matter experts and partners
- Fee includes access to Meridian West research
About Meridian West workshops
Our workshops are based on practical experience and our research with over 1000 buyers of professional services each year (meaning that we know exactly what delights – and irritates – clients like yours). The content is practical, proven in the real world and action-oriented. Delivery is interactive.
Find out more
To enquire about this workshop or to discuss your specific skills development requirements:
Contact: Ben Kent
Email: [email protected]
Phone: +44 (0)20 7261 4701