Oxford Saïd Business School and Meridian West have come together to author a series of research papers aimed at those holding senior leadership positions in professional firms such as Senior and Managing Partners, Practice Group leaders, Heads of Learning and Development (L&D) and HR. Our papers seek to answer some of the most important strategic questions on the agenda for professional firms, including:
- What skills will professionals need to be successful in the future?
- What is the best way to align L&D activity with firm-wide strategy?
- How can L&D professionals help their firms remain agile and responsive to market changes?
- How can professional firms establish attractive career pathways and effective leadership development programmes in light of deep changes to the role of professional advisers?
Overall, our aim will be to present evidence-based recommendations and success stories, and to explore potential future approaches as the world of professional services evolves rapidly:
- Paper 1: Designing your ‘Firm of the future’
- Paper 2: Leading strategic change
- Paper 3: Early career pathways
- Paper 4: Career pathways for senior leaders