8:30 - 10:00
Meridian West’s Marketing Leaders Benchmark consistently shows client feedback to be a number one priority for professional services marketers. This 90-minute interactive workshop will equip you with practical tools and advice to create a high-impact feedback programme within your firm. This session is suitable for firms looking to create a programme from scratch or enhance the value of their existing programme.
This interactive session, held over breakfast and led by Meridian West’s Ben Kent, will provide an opportunity to share best practice ideas with peers at other professional firms. At the end of the session you will come away with an outline client feedback plan you can take back to your firm. The workshop will cover:
- How to overcome internal resistance to getting feedback from clients;
- How to align a feedback programme with your firm’s business strategy;
- How to use technology to automate the collection and analysis of feedback;
- How to “close the loop” effectively on feedback from satisfied and dissatisfied clients; and
- How to integrate feedback data with other management
Each attendee will also receive a copy of Meridian West’s “How to guide” giving more practical advice on implementing a feedback programme.