09:00 - 10:00
How the advisers and finance providers can help British recover from the shocks of Covid and Brexit
We will be hearing from entrepreneurs about how they have navigated the twin challenges of Covid and Brexit. We will then debate how financial advisers and banks can support business better.
We will then bring together two entrepreneurs (Mary Bonsor and Simon Hack) with two financial advisers (Charlotte Cross and Jonathan Garbett) to discuss:
- The pressures facing British entrepreneurs.
- The challenges around cashflow and going concern issues during audits.
- How supportive have professional advisers and finance providers been to business.
- How Covid has accelerated innovation and digital delivery.
- What are the opportunities for banks and advisers to develop innovative new propositions to support British businesses.
- Alastair Beddow Managing Director, Meridian West
- Mary Bonsor CEO and Co-Founder, Flex Legal and Management Today 35 Under 35
- Simon Hack Managing Director, Watts Aviation, suppliers to the aviation industry
- Jon Garbett Founder, JRG Online corporate finance solutions for private companies
- Charlotte Cross Partner, Andrew Cross & Co, accountants
We hope you can join us!