09:00 - 10:00
Meridian West virtual breakfast. A roundtable discussion on investing for impact.
Understanding the universe of impact investing and approaches
– Private through public; equity/credit/infra other asset classes?
– Improve “bad” businesses or grow “clean slate” businesses?
Performance measurement and analytics
– Build back better, but make a competitive return
– Valuing non-financial factors
Philanthropy and impact
– HNW and UHNWs, personal connection and legacy
– Generational attitudes
– Addressing the 1% issue
Scaling impact investing
– Can impact investing be scaled and democratised?
– Does technology have a role here? eg Blockchain and crowdfunding etc
The roundtables are limited to 12 attendees. Invitations are open to leaders and advisers from private banks, wealth management firms, fin tech, private client law firms and private client accountancy firms.
The session will be moderated by Andy Knox, who has 25 years experience in-house in asset management businesses and is a frequent commentator on wealth and asset management challenges.
The roundtables are an opportunity for peers to share ideas in an open, informal forum. They also provide useful networking.
“Meridian West’s industry knowledge and network mean their Leadership Forums are always insightful and worth joining. The open conversation with peers is something you rarely find elsewhere. I usually pick up two or three ideas I can take back into my business straightaway.“
Nigel Clark, Global Head of Marketing and Communication, SLR Consulting
These events are invite-only, but please get in touch if you’d like to request an invitation.