8:15am (for an 8:30 start) - 10:00
With disruptive competitors providing greater choice to buyers and challenging the dominance of traditional professional firms, it is important to keep innovation and business model change forefront of mind. This 90 minute interactive workshop, held over breakfast, is designed to help you to understand how to design and launch new services in your firm in order to respond effectively to the threat from competitors.
The workshop will equip you with practical tools and guidance. It provides an opportunity to share best practice ideas with peers at other professional firms. By the end of the session you will have created an outline plan for taking a new service to market in your firm. The workshop will cover:
- How to spot areas for improvement and innovation in your firm;
- How to use design thinking to rapidly test and develop new ideas;
- How to create a strategy and infrastructure to support innovation in your firm;
- How to involve your clients in the prototyping of new services; and
- How to scale up new ideas into profitable business propositions.
Each attendee will also receive a copy of Meridian West’s “How to guide” giving more practical advice on innovation strategy and design thinking, and a free follow-up consultation with a Meridian West expert to discuss your innovation project approach further.