09:00 - 10:00
Organisational purpose has risen up the agenda as businesses seek to redefine their goals and values beyond the profit motive.
In this session, we look at Purpose from the People perspective, its impact internally on existing staff, and what it means for attracting new people to your firm. We will be discussing key areas including:
- Does purpose need to be driven by the leadership team to be successful?
- How do you embed purpose without 100% support from your leadership team?
- How do you manage purpose in a multi-generational organisation?
- How do you measure and reward fee earners in a purpose-driven business?
- Do your hiring policies align with your Purpose strategy?
- Is having a strong purpose essential to attracting and retaining staff?
Our panel includes:
- Joanna Worby Managing Partner, Brachers
- Paul Ionnau Social sustainability and strategy consultant
- Alice Francis Senior Consultant, Meridian West
- Tim Skipper Managing Director, Totum
The session is chaired by Matt Baldwin, Managing Director of Coast Communications.
We hope you can join us!