09:00 - 10:00
Organisational purpose has risen up the agenda as businesses seek to redefine their goals and values beyond the profit motive. We examine purpose-led businesses, and the reputational and commercial opportunities or risks for them.
Following on from our 16th Feburary webinar, we welcome back our panel to explore some of the key issues facing businesses in more detail:
- Tamara Griffin HR Consultancy Services
- Nick Misquitta Senior Business Development Manager, Bates Wells
- Tim Skipper Managing Director, Totum
- David Stead Chief Strategy Officer at Maanch
- Paul Ioannou Social sustainability and strategy consultant
- Alice Francis Senior Consultant, Meridian West
More about Thought Leadership in Action
In this webinar series, we look at the hot topics and emerging issues for business and how professional services firms can turn them into original thought leadership with a novel angle to gain traction with their audience.
In each session, chaired by Matt Baldwin, Managing Director of Coast Communications, we’re joined by experts from across professional services and beyond who’ll share their approach to finding the unique aspects of a topic for their own campaigns.
We hope you can join us!