of professional firms now have a named individual at Executive-level responsible for improving client experience.
Successful professional firms know that the delivery of technical advice is just one part of the overall experience they provide to clients. In a competitive market where technical excellence is necessary but not sufficient to win work, professionals have to provide their clients with compelling and differentiated experiences.
Although firms typically have many of the building blocks in place to deliver excellent client experiences, very few are able to do so in a consistent and coordinated way.
Delivering an outstanding client experience is only possible with a nuanced understanding of what clients expect of your firm. It requires the entire firm – from professionals on the front line to back-office processes – to be aligned around the client’s needs and preferences.
Meridian West can help your firm to:
- Understand how clients rate the quality of your client experience through a feedback programme
- Identify areas of inconsistency and poor coordination that undermine the client experience through a client journey map, and capture best practices to overcome these pain points
- Benchmark its client experience against direct competitors and identify areas of competitive advantage
- Automate the collection and presentation of client experience insights through our Compass portal
- Equip people with confidence, knowledge and skills to deliver excellent client service through our coaching and skills development curriculum.