Clients of professional firms look to their advisers to guide them through a complex and changing business, regulatory and macroeconomic environment. They want to know what their peers are up to, what best practice looks like, and importantly what unexpected issues are coming up over the horizon.
Thought leadership can play a vital role in educating clients about the issues trends that will impact their organisation, and to help them maximise success in their own role. Thought leadership can uncover new opportunities for working with clients, raise awareness of a firm’s expertise, and strengthen relationships with existing clients when it is shared proactively.
To have maximum impact it is important that your firm’s thought leadership is distinctive, based on original insight or research, and addresses practical and relevant issues for your firm’s clients.
Examples of recent thought leadership Meridian West has helped to deliver include:
Exploring trends among 1,200 COOs and Heads of Operations around the world.
BNP Paribas - Media Tech London
Meridian West can help your firm to:
- Run an “Ideas Lab” to identify potential topics for thought leadership campaigns, linked to your business development strategy
- Work with your internal teams to develop hypotheses to be tested in thought leadership research, and turn these into intuitive discussion guides
- Undertake qualitative and quantitative research via online, telephone or face-to-face interviews
- Identify press and PR hooks from campaigns and copy-write reports or other marketing collateral
- Turn thought leadership insights into BD tool kits to strengthen internal engagement with thought leadership content
- Coach fee-earners on the best way to use thought leadership with their clients to maximise their business development success rate