Meridian West’s Ben Kent and Adrian Furner have recorded five webinars for the Law Society exploring different facets of law firm leadership. Together the five webinars offer a practical guide to law firm management.
The webinars are based on on content from Professional Services Leadership Handbook (Kogan Page, 2017), which was co-authored by Ben and Adrian along with Alastair Beddow (Director, Meridian West) and Nigel Clark (Global Head of Marketing and Communications, SLR Consulting).
Each of the webinars is available on the Law Society’s Professional Development Centre website via the links below:
- The seven habits of a commercial adviser.
- Responding to the client revolution – How client expectations are shifting and how solicitors should respond.
- The impact of technology and innovation on the legal sector. What do clients want? What is the latest technology?
- How to build an innovation strategy for law firms
- A practical guide to pricing and project management